Dr. Julie Switzer, an orthopedic surgeon with a specialty is geriatrics, directs the Masters Orthopedic Program and Mobile Outreach with the support of an in-hospital multidisciplinary team within Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN.
Our team directly supports patients in care facilities with musculoskeletal care in their place of residence. Mobile Outreach is part of our comprehensive elder care service that minimizes disruption in patients' daily lives, by providing compassionate care to older individuals with fractures or musculoskeletal injuries.
The program exceeds national benchmarks in quality care for older orthopedic patients and was one of the first in North America to be certified by the International Geriatric Fracture Society (IGFS). We offer bone-related pain and fracture care, plus bone health assessments and counseling.
If you would like to schedule a bone health evaluation with one of our providers, call a clinic location:
1) Regions Hospital; (651) 254-8300
2) HealthPartners Specialty Center; (651) 254-8300
3) Park Nicollet Clinic - TRIA; (952) 806-5600
4) TRIA Orthopaedic Center; (952) 831-8742
5) TRIA Orhtopaedic Center; (952) 831-8742
6) Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital; (952) 831-8741